When you are planning to open a new restaurant, you should be clear about a few things. Starting from the kind of restaurant you want to open to the kind of furniture including restaurant tables you want to have, all must be sorted out clearly. Three kinds of restaurants are there that you can find anywhere in the world. The fine dining are the ones where you find luxurious surrounding, expensive menu, full service, and a host. Family style restaurants on the other hand are themed with casual setting, less experienced staff, and traditional food. Another kind of restaurant is the bistro, which is a French style serving good portions of contemporary food at a reasonable price. You can plan everything else based on the type of restaurant you have.
Designing your restaurant
While designing the restaurants, you have to look for rules and regulations that has to be followed, the layout, seating numbers, etc. You need to understand the furniture must be purchased according to the theme of the restaurant you have. It is important that your budget be not affected by the cost of the furniture you are purchasing, so make sure you keep the cost low. Choose such materials that can easy while maintaining and appropriate for commercial use only.
Some tips you should consider while buying furniture for the restaurant are:
- Furniture must match the theme and atmosphere of the restaurant and should go with the menu. The décor the place must be appealing enough to draw the customers to enjoy the ambience and food.
- Mixing and matching restaurant tables with chairs and other accessories can make you end up with too much items. It is important to plan every piece of the furniture and accessories carefully so that it meets aesthetic look of the restaurant as a whole.
- Customer’s comfort is the most important thing that you have to consider while you buy the tables and chairs for the restaurant. The kind of restaurant with type of cuisine, can decide on the kind of seating arrangement you must have. Along with it, you must have to think what kind of customers will visit your place and they must be comfortable while eating there. Functionality is something that must be seriously considered when you buy furniture for the place.
- Good quality furniture is important for any small or big restaurant. High quality material of wood and metal can be expensive but last long, which makes it cost effective. Steadiness and strength is something that you have to look for in the tables and chairs too.
- With the shape and size of the furniture, it is possible to change the mood, behavior, and feel of the customers. Just like any high and round, cocktail tables can make the guest to move around, long tables provide formal setting inside the restaurant. Use your space in the wise manner to make the area look comfortable, appealing, and standout. If you have enough space, you can try for different configurations for creating different sitting area preferred by particular group of customers.
- Keep your personality with everything you are building in the restaurant. Enjoy the process of selecting and decorating the restaurant with the right tables and accessories.
Furniture according to type of restaurant
- Fine dining
Such restaurants must have classy look created using wooden tables and chairs. There could be bar stools of matching material for bar in the restaurant.
Easy to clean laminate style tables are ideal for such restaurants, as the staff here is less and huge number of customers visit every day.
Granite restaurant tables top with metal frame chairs can be ideal for casual atmosphere in such bistros.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!