7malted things to rock your closet
Sometimes the most unexpected things we use in our everyday lives become an inspiration behind fabulous clothing lines. Like nature, technology, etc, were themes that were reflected through fashion, the latest collection that will definitely capture your interest is whiskey. Yes, you heard that right. Clothing lines inspired by some of the world’s finest malted drinks such as JohnnieWalker swing took the fashion week by storm. Like fitness apparel brands now we have some whiskey apparels too. Some of the pieces are mandatory for your closet, 7 out of which you can check out here.
1. Original Grain x Jim Beam watch: The gorgeous rustic look of this amazing watch is a result of collaboration between Original Grain and Jim Beam. The tasteful Jim Beam Barrels that gave birth to the enticing flavors you taste in your bourbon was used to create this lovely piece of work. The barrel woods were used to design 500 handcrafted timepieces which are limited edition. The watch is designed with a mineral crystal glass cover, double-locking fold-over clasp and is water resistant and has a 40-hour power reserve.
2. Josh Peskowitz x Glenfiddich Boots: WardrobeXXI is a limited edition collection of menswear that was designed byJosh Peskowitz. The line was inspired by the eminent beauty of the Glenfiddich 21-year-old Reserve Rum Cask finish. The boots showcase luxury and elegance that is so authentic to Glenfiddich.
3. Johnnie Walker x Haris Tweed Backpack: A collaboration between a Berlin-based baggage manufacturer and the fashion masters from Dandy Diary brought life to the Johnnie Walker`sPioneer with flavor campaign. The bag which is made in Germany is a classy piece with 12 external pockets, 2 inside pockets, 2-way zippers, large cabin space, hip flask, sleep mask, neck pillow and a water-resistant blanket that can be used as a poncho. The specialty is the Scottish tweed which is used. It is made from 100% pure wool that is gracefully infused with the enchanting flavors of JohnnieWalker black label flavors. Like the delicious Johnniewalker double black this bag is unique and one of its kind.
4. Glenmorangie glasses x Finlay & co: Two brands that have an intimate bond with wood created the limited-edition sunglasses that is a dream accessory for every whiskey lover. With 16-step craftsmanship that delivers every piece, these sunglasses are based upon Ledbury shape. The glasses add a cheerful charm to your look and would make a lovely add-on to sport a casual look.
5. Kefilwe Mabote and The Macallan’s collection: If you haven’t witnessed pure class that reflects the intricate flavors and beauty of whiskey through fashion, then this latest collection is where you get to witness it. The collaboration brings the flavorsome whiskey, women, and fashion all under one collection denoting an epitome of craftsmanship.
6. Oliver Sweeney x Johnnie Walker brogues: How would you like a stylish pair of exotic footwear that also has a booze compartment? The Johnnie walker brogues which are a limited edition collection created by the collaboration introduces luxurious fashion to the most passionate whiskey lovers who can take a quick drink anytime they yearn.
7. Patrick Grant x AncNoc scarf: Blas is a quality work of this Scottish -born fashion designer Patrick Grant in collaboration with AnCnoc. The collection consists of silk neck scarf and pocket squares that are completely ecstatic and a must for your closet.
Yet another fashion line to watch out for will be the BenRiach distillery collaboration with Kestin Hare. The line promises to deliver the landscape, architecture and the lovely whiskey`s flavor through the designs which are due for spring 2019.
She is a blogger who loves to write on different verticals. Sheco-authoredSupercharge Organic Traffic: A popular course focusing on Organic Traffic for E-commerce. Her hobbies are traveling and reading.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!