The wedding is one of the most important events in a person’s life. Gala wedding celebrations have become the norm in the modern times. However, it is not simple to plan the right kind of dishes along with right quantity for a wedding feast. Thus, professional help is required in the matter in the form of caterers for the wedding reception. In this case, to plan your wedding party successfully, you can hire some professional caterers for a wedding reception. These specialized catering services can provide you lot of benefits and they can easily deal with a large number of guests. Apart from that, they can also help you to choose the wedding decorator, planner and they will help you to find the right venue for your wedding according to your budget. Most of them design their company structure with some flexible options and they can easily take up some small and large parties.
Benefits of hiring caterers for the wedding reception:
Professional caterers for wedding receptions help to choose the perfect menu according to the client’s requirements. Regardless of whether the wedding feast is vegetarian or non-vegetarian, the caterers are well equipped to provide the best menu. Furthermore, the caterers are also aware of the most popular dishes and they can arrange the same as per client’s requirement.
- The caterers for wedding reception also provide professional servers and waiters for the wedding reception. Thus, the customer does not need to hunt around for workers. Cooking pots and other items such as plates, glasses, spoons and forks, napkins, linens, carafes of water, etc. are all provided by the caterers.
- Many caterers also offer decoration services such as stage decoration, wedding hall decoration, gate decoration, etc. DJ and lighting can also figure among the services.
- Most of the marriage caterers offer a plethora of dishes such as Chinese, North and South Indian, Bengali, Gujarati, Punjabi, Thai, Continental and much more. Some caterers may not provide non-vegetarian dishes due to different reasons. However, the majority of caterers have chefs available for preparing both vegetarians as well as non-vegetarian food.
- Cocktail bars are also setup by the caterers. The choices of various snacks to be offered to the guests can be determined in consultation with the caterers. But if you want to arrange some liquor for your guests then you can discuss the same with the caterer on prior basis because they have to arrange different kinds of drinks as per your guest list.
- The quantity of food required is determined by the number of expected guests. The professional caterers are experienced enough to arrive at a suitable quantity by the guest strength. This is something which is not easy for an amateur.
Buffets and sit-down wedding feasts
Caterers for the wedding reception are adept at organizing both buffet and sit-down wedding feasts. The professional wedding caterers help the customers in deciding between the two types of arrangements. Sit down arrangement is suitable for formal wedding receptions and is preferred by many people. But if you have large number of guests then you need to arrange some buffet system. Even you can also arrange both by consulting with the caterer.
The wedding caterers charge their customers by rates fixed per plate. The rate to be charged for each plate is determined by the type of cuisine being served to the guests. Non-vegetarian and exotic dishes tend to be more expensive than vegetarian and indigenous food items.
Catering agencies have now started displaying their rates on their website. Complete information about the kinds of food items included in each type of plate is provided for the customers. Thus, people can now compare the rates of different caterers with ease.
What do you think?