If you are a woman suffering from bladder leakage or incontinence problem and you are using menstrual pads to absorb the urine because you might feel ashamed or scared to talk about the issue, then this article is just for you. Studies have revealed that 4 out of 5 women suffer from incontinence issues and 3 out of 5 women use menstrual pads to protect themselves from unpleasing conditions. But they are doing it wrong, because menstrual pads can’t give the total protection from a urinary leak. Then what can help them out in this situation? The answer is that there are many urinary incontinence products for woman are available in the market. You must pick the right one as suggested by your gynecologist.
If you haven’t heard about these products or you don’t know how to use them then read on to know more.
What is meant by Urinary Incontinence?
It is a medical condition where we lose control over our bladder and urine leak can take place any time anywhere.
What is the Solution to this Problem?
If you are the one suffering from incontinence problem and your daily routine is hampered due to this issue these products will solve all your problems and worries. Incontinence pads are specially designed to absorb the urinary leak of any amount. They work the same way diapers work for kids.
Urinary Incontinence Products for Woman:
There are many incontinence products available for women in the market from which some of them are given here:
- Incontinence pads are disposable or washable
- Incontinence pants
- Incontinence beddings
- Incontinence chair protection
- Incontinence swimwear
- Incontinence clothing
- Skin care products related to incontinence.
- Hygiene Products related to incontinence
- Tampons for low incontinence issue
How and Where to Buy Urinary Incontinence Products for Woman?
- Look at medical stores (locally or online)
- Look at whole sellers to buy in bulk
- Check the independent websites of the brands.
- Look for discounts
- Check and compare the prices.
- Choose the right size
How to choose the right incontinence product?
It will depend on many factors, some of them are:
- The amount of urine loss
- Your working and living conditions
- Personal choice
- Try to test the pad once instead of buying in bulk.
How long can reusable or washable incontinence products to be used:
The expiry date will be mentioned on the packet but mostly it must be replaced after one year.
Should I consult a doctor before using them?
You should consult the doctor as he or she can suggest the right product and right measures for your problem.
Why use Urinary Incontinence Products for Woman?
Incontinence products for woman are huge relief for the incontinence problems and are an essential item that will help you maintain your dignity and hygienic conditions. Here are a few reasons to use these products.
- They control the heavy urinary leak
- They save public embarrassment.
- They are much more hygienic than any other homemade stuff.
- They are available in three different sizes, small medium and large.
- They are lightweight.
- They are affordable and cost-effective measures.
- You don’t have to worry about the bad odour once you wear them
- They save you from rashes
- They bring back your normal routine
- You can travel long distances
- They let you sleep comfortably.
- They are boon for those who are stuck to wheelchairs or bedridden.
These products are a life saver for those who face this issue and can’t share their problems with anyone due to fear and shame. Now, you know about urinary incontinence products for woman then no need to wait more. If you have incontinence problem, buy your urinary incontinence products for woman today!