Our lives are signposted by special occasions like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and work milestones, each of these being wonderful reason to gather together friends, family and colleagues. If you are looking to hold an event or function, you should consider enlisting the help of professionals to handle your catering and event planning.
Hiring a professional event planner to handle your event from start to finish is the best way of ensuring it is a memorable day for all the right reasons! These benefits include:
- Budget- A professional event planner ensures you stay on budget by coordinating all the required services, arranging package deals and negotiating with vendors. Finances are hard enough to manage in any situation, but especially so when you need to arrange catering, decor, venue hire and entertainment, to name just a few of the things necessary for a successful event. Instead, turn to an event planner who has the knowledge to get you the best deal possible. This makes an event planner well worth the hiring fee, as they will be able to save you money on every other aspect of your event.
- Finer details – Event planning involves countless elements, from food and entertainment to venue and decor. A professional event planner is well-versed in all the aspects of every kind of event from baby showers to networking events, ensuring nothing is accidentally overlooked.
- Organisation – Planning, organising and hosting an event can be a headache, with it being frighteningly easy to fall off track. Professional event planners know how to keep their cool, being organised enough to create timelines, stick to deadlines and deliver the required result.
- Theme – Choosing a theme is one of the most enjoyable parts of organising an event, but unfortunately, pulling off the theme isn’t always so easy. Professional event planners will know how to pull of your chosen theme in a tasteful way, ensuring that nothing looks tacky or too matchy-matchy.
- Stress-free – If you try to coordinate your event all your own, you’ll be pulling your own hair out by the end of it! Event planners will take all the burden off your shoulders and ensure your function goes smoothly, allowing you to enjoy the event itself.
Benefits of Professional Catering
By far the most memorable part of any event is the food. This is what brings guests together, allowing them to mingle over fantastic food and drinks. All eyes will be on the food you serve, making hiring a professional caterer an integral ingredient to your event’s success. Some of the benefits of working with a professional catering company include:
- Food options – Catering companies offer a variety of food options, from buffet-style catering to canapes. Canapes tend to be the go-to choice for professional events, while wedding guests will likely enjoy a sit-down dinner. No matter the occasion, you’ll be able to find a food arrangement that suits you and your guests.
- Quality – The quality of the food you serve to your guests will make or break the event. A reputable catering company will provide food that is of an impeccable quality, making the event a truly memorable occasion.
- Helping hands – A catering company won’t just provide the food – they’ll provide the staff you need to set up, serve and clean up from start to finish, ensuring that all your guests receive personalised care and attention.
- Guaranteed food safety – When all the dishes are prepared by professionals, you can be sure your guests are receiving safe food that has been hygienically prepared and served.
- Caters to different needs – Trying to keep all your guests happy can be a challenge! Thankfully, professional caterers know just how to cater to different diets, from vegans to those with severe allergies. Additionally, some caterers offer a variety of cuisines, meaning you can provide European canapes, Indian curries and Japanese sushi all at one event if you wish to offer diverse options.
Events can easily become a logistical nightmare, with the food, venue, decor and more all needing to be prepared well ahead of time. The best way to take the burden off your shoulders and ensure a memorable, successful event is to enlist the help of a company that offers both catering and event planning, as this means every aspect of the event will be in the hands of professionals!